[NFBK] Work and Technology photos needed

Melanie Peskoe melaniepeskoe at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 14:46:58 UTC 2021

Hello NFBK,
I'm in need of photos for the American Foundation for the Blind's Workplace
Technology Study report and I'm hoping some of you may be able to help. We
are ready to publish this report on technology for the blind in the
workplace and we're short on photos of blind individuals either working or
using technology. If you would be willing to have someone snap a photo of
you in a situation that looks like you're working or using technology and
share it with me that would be very helpful and your photo would be
published in an AFB research report.

I need photos (can be taken on your cellphone) in landscape format (turn
your phone sideways to get a wide picture instead of long). Any technology
you use would be fine - braille display, CCTV or video magnifier, Victor
Stream, or anything else you can think of. We can also use photos of you at
your computer with headphones on, or with enlarged text on your monitor, or
of you holding your phone and swiping.

Please email it to me at mpeskoe at afb.org with a sentence that indicates
your permission to use this photo for the Workplace Tech Study report.
Thank you in advance for anyone who is willing to help.
Sincerely,
Melanie Peskoe