[NFBK] NFB of Kentucky State Convention Registration.

Karen Mayne karenmayne1964 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 8 16:44:50 UTC 2021

hi Nikie, should I forward this to the chapter presidents list? I don’t
mind doing it if you think I should. It would be inviting other folks from
out of state to our convention. The reason I asked is because of two
reasons. First, I talked to Mary Joe this morning. I’m sorry that she
bailed. Number two, I get emails from the chapter presidents list a lot,
inviting people to their state conventions. Anyway, would appreciate any
thoughts you might have.
Thanks,
Karen