[NFBK] Save the Date - Announcing NFB Kentucky Technology Assistance Division (TAD) Business Meeting

Todd Stephens todde.stephens at windstream.net
Wed Oct 13 23:30:07 UTC 2021

Good Evening, Everyone:

The TAD board will be conducting our annual business meeting starting at
5:30 PM on Friday, 11/5/21. This meeting will be very brief and is likely
not to extend into the 6 o'clock hour. Our primary objective is to elect the
2021-2023 TAD Board. We will also provide an opportunity for public comments
to hear from you.

Hope you will join us, and thank you for your time this evening.

Respectfully,

Todd

Todd E. Stephens, President

NFB Kentucky TAD