[NFBK] Registration for TAD

NFBK First Vice President todd.stephens at nfbofky.org
Sat Oct 16 02:09:54 UTC 2021

The link to sign up for the NFB Kentucky State Convention and the TAD Symposium would be the same. If you want to sign up for Tad, you’ll find the checkbox to this event in the form. The link to sign up is https://nfbofky.org/convention. On this page, look for the link: register for the convention and the Symposium. Click here and you will find the form to complete.

Respectfully,

Todd