[NFBK] Social Media Curations.

Nickie Pearl njp at twc.com
Tue Oct 26 18:08:33 UTC 2021

Good afternoon!
We understand that the world today is full of content, but we also know many people are not on social media.
The NFB of Kentucky Social Media committee would like to share some , interesting, inspiring, thought provoking or maybe just fun and goofy blindness related stories with you each week.

We’d enjoy your feedback, thoughts or questions on any of the stories we share.

We hope you enjoy!

https://dfw.cbslocal.com/2021/10/20/blind-forney-isd-texas-8th-grader-emma-stephens-competing-cross-country/

Disabled 'astronauts-in-training' complete a zero-gravity flight 32,000ft above Earth | Daily Mail Online

Reframing the Fight for Civil Rights: Understanding the Discourse on Equality Verses Equity from a Social Justice Perspective

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZM8BDwF8u/

Respectfully,
Nickie Pearl
502-489-4457