[NFBK] Good News-- a nice March 2022 Panama Canal cruise

wbrooks777 at twc.com wbrooks777 at twc.com
Sat Sep 4 15:03:41 UTC 2021

	Greetings to My Traveling Family & Friends,

	 If you are like millions of Americans, you have carefully started
traveling again. We are back to wearing masks, with many travel
destinations insisting that masks be more effective than the simple
cloth masks that we all have worn for months. I know that you are
careful, I know you understand the continuing COVID risk and I know
that you realize that travel can be resumed…carefully. Travel for
this fall, largely within the US, is brisk and travel for 2022,
including travel outside of the US, is VERY busy. I have a very nice
March, 2022 Norwegian Panama Canal cruise I would like to interest you
in. I have attached this cruise’s Information letter with the
details. This Panama Canal cruise is on a very nice ship, with a good
itinerary, at a good time of the year. You should know that Norwegian
leads the cruise industry in developing COVID protocols, approved by
the CDC. These cruise protocols make cruising now one of the safest
vacation choices. Please look over this cruise letter and make plans
to cruise to the Panama Canal with us next March.

	COMING VERY SOON!! Look for information on a June-July 2022 Alaska
cruise and a September-October tour to Iceland. Reply or call with any
question.

	Thanks,

	Bill Brooks

	Your Travel More Store William O. BrooksInsurance Services
Representative7412 Colt Drive Louisville, KY 40214502-937-5953
(Office)502-439-2870 (Cell)Providing Insurance Services for 44 Years
Always...Invest in PeopleGO VOLS!!AND YOUR TRAVEL MORE STOREA full
service travel agency, providing safe, economical, enjoyable,
memorable travel and vacation experiences.