[NFBK] Join us MONDAY APRIL 11

Jayne Seif jayneseif at att.net
Mon Apr 11 01:17:01 UTC 2022

I know it has been awhile since most of us have gone out to a museum, so let us make it easy for you. Please join your Kentucky Chapters as we hear from Mike Hudson from the American Printing House Museum. If you have never talked with Mike before you are in for a treat. He is an excellent story teller with so much knowledge of the history of blindness. He has been so helpful in showing our BELL children items from the Museum and giving them a hands on experience.

Please pass the word and join us on zoom:
8:00 PM
Monday April 11

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/95552433277

Meeting ID: 955 5243 3277
One tap mobile
+16468769923,,95552433277# US (New York)
+13017158592,,95552433277# US (Washington DC)

Meeting ID: 955 5243 3277
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/aRufRLYO