[NFBK] Support Eastern Kentucky

Jayne Seif jayneseif at att.net
Sat Aug 6 17:55:53 UTC 2022

We were devastated to learn that our neighbors, friends & family throughout East Kentucky counties experienced one of the most historic floods in Kentucky history last night. As a proud Eastern Kentucky based brand, we are lending a hand & a way for you to give back to flood victims through this flood relief tee. All proceeds from this tee will go directly to aid flood victims in EKY. We have partnered with Foundation for Appalachian Kentucky to ensure funds are going to those affected and folks will receive aid through funds, water, food, shelter, clothing, etc. ⛰🤝

https://www.newfrontierbrand.com/products/appalachia-strong-tee

Jayne Seif
She/Her/Hers
Explorer Classroom