[NFBK] Next In-Person Event Announced

Lonnie Swafford - NFBKY lonnie.swafford at nfbofky.org
Fri Aug 19 11:33:15 UTC 2022

Greetings Everyone!

We are pleased to announce that our next in-person event for the National
Federation of the Blind of Greater Louisville has been scheduled. Join us on
Saturday, September 17 for good times at Ten Pin Strike & Spare, 200 Ten Pin
Ln, Louisville, KY 40207. The event time is from 12:00-3:00, with the first
hour set aside for socializing and lunch with the remaining two hours for
gameplay. The cost is $10.00 per person, which covers shoe rental and two
games. Bumpers are available with assistance for game set-up, if staffing
allows. We're excited to once again have this opportunity to come together
and hope to see you there!