[NFBK] Thank you’s & fun

Jayne Seif jayneseif at att.net
Sun Dec 18 01:11:26 UTC 2022

Congratulations and thanks to Ashley and Sandra for all their hard work in putting on a fabulous Christmas party here in the Ville. We had Santa, with gifts and candy for the kids. Riley read us a funny story as we played the left right game. And of course we had a good dinner thanks to the board of the Greater Louisville Chapter.

As we locked up the church and prepared to go home, snowflakes were falling outside, the perfect ending to any Christmas gathering.

Best wishes,
Jayne