[NFBK] January At Large Meeting

Angela Dehart angela.c.dehart at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 03:39:57 UTC 2022

Good Evening Everyone,

I apologize for not getting this out earlier in the week.

This month the NFBk At Large  Chapter will be meeting to discuss a topic many of us enjoy. Which is reading. We will specifically be discussing different ways of accessing reading materials in a variety of formats and if we have time, sharing some book suggestions as well.

The second topic on our agenda will be the upcoming Washington seminar.
The zoom information for Monday nights meeting can be found below please feel free one and all to come and join in what should be a fun and lively discussion on a topic that interest so many of us.

NFB of Kentucky Moderator is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: At Large Group Meeting
Time: January 10, 2022 8:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
   Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/94573063355

Meeting ID: 945 7306 3355
One tap mobile
+13126266799,,94573063355# US (Chicago)
+16468769923,,94573063355# US (New York)

Dial by your location
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
        +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)