[NFBK] February Chapter Meeting and Date Change

Lonnie Swafford lonnie.swafford at nfbofky.org
Fri Jan 28 19:39:47 UTC 2022

All,

We have designated February as "Love Our Children" month to recognize and
promote our Bell program. Please join the Greater Louisville Chapter on
Thursday, February 3 at 6 PM eastern via Zoom. We'll be hearing from a panel
of parents on how the Bell program has helped to make a difference in the
lives of their children to live the lives they want.

In an effort to reach a broader audience, we have decided to host our
monthly meeting next Thursday. We are considering moving away from hosting
the first Friday of the month. This time was primarily selected to mitigate
transportation issues and as that is no longer a constant and we will
continue to meet virtually for the foreseeable future, we thought the change
would be appropriate. The Zoom link will be provided 24-48 hours prior to
the scheduled meeting.