[NFBK] Reminder - NFBGL In-Person Meeting Saturday

Lonnie Swafford - NFBKY lonnie.swafford at nfbofky.org
Thu Jun 2 20:44:29 UTC 2022

Greetings Everyone,

This is a reminder of our first in-person meeting to be held this Saturday,
June 4 from: 4:00-6:00 PM at Parlor Pizza on Frankfort, 2636 Frankfort
Avenue.

I have confirmed with the manager that we'll have a separate meeting space
and should you arrive early, you may be seated there until the meeting
begins.

We will also be conducting our annual business meeting with election of
officers and board members. IF you've not yet paid your membership dues for
2022, please do this by Friday evening. You may pay online by visiting
www.nfbofky.org <http://www.nfbofky.org> . If you experience technical
issues or have questions, please feel free to send an email to:
lonnie at nfbgl.org <mailto:lonnie at nfbgl.org>  or call (502) 609-2394 for
assistance.

We have a lot of folks who have confirmed they'll be joining us and it
appears everyone is very excited to once again meet in person. I, too am
pleased to see so much interest and am looking forward to seeing everyone
once again!

The link to the menu is listed below for reference:

Parlor On Frankfort Website: eatparlourpizza.com