[NFBK] #NFB22 Virtual Experience Details and Banquet Party Form:

Jayne Seif jayneseif at att.net
Tue Jun 21 16:46:09 UTC 2022

#NFB22 Virtual Experience Details and Banquet Party Form:
The 2022 National Convention of the National Federation of the Blind is almost here. Registration for the NFB22 virtual experience is still open. We encourage you to promote the virtual experience with chapter members who are not going to New Orleans—it’s a great way to be connected to the organized blind movement during the week of July 5 through July 10. There will be a virtual experience component each day of the convention with exclusive activities, including door prizes. For members who will be attending the virtual experience and hosting a banquet party, we would love to know about your party for the chance to say hello from convention. Complete the National Convention Virtual Experience Banquet Party Form by June 30.