[NFBK] The Local Channel on NFB-NEWSLINE Kentucky Has a New Look

NFBK First Vice President todd.stephens at nfbofky.org
Fri Mar 11 02:35:10 UTC 2022

Good Evening, Everyone:

When you visit the State's Information Channel (touch-tone), Information
Specific to Kentucky (online/Web News On Demand), or Kentucky State Specific
Channel (iOS), you will notice that things are not like they had been in
many years. We have given the channel a bit of a facelift by moving most of
the resources from a level 2 to a level 1 category. What this means is that
in prior years, you would  find all resources under  the Kentucky
Information channel. Well, most of those resources are no longer a Section
under the Kentucky Information channel, but they are actually their own
Channels. This has elevated the status of these resources. Those resources
like Bluegrass Council of the Blind, Kentucky Council of the Blind and
Kentucky Talking Book Library, and National Federation of the Blind, etc.
are now on the same level as the Kentucky Information channel. What this
means is you will find it much easier to browse for and locate your favorite
content and to save items to your Favorite's list.

Please take a moment to check it out; we've done a lot of work on this to
make it just right for you!

If you have any questions, please let me know by emailing me at
todd.stephens at nfbofky.org <mailto:todd.stephens at nfbofky.org> .

Respectfully,

Todd

Todd e. Stephens, State Coordinator