[NFBK] TARC Town Hall with Zoom Link

Lonnie Swafford - NFBKY lonnie.swafford at nfbofky.org
Mon Mar 14 16:10:06 UTC 2022

Hello Everyone,

The TARC committee established from the partnership of the Greater
Louisville Council of the Blind, GLCB and the National Federation of the
Blind of Greater Louisville, NFBGL remain steadfast in our commitment to
ensure the TARC fixed route and para-transit services are delivered in a
safe and reliable manner. As TARC has failed to keep the ridership informed
in some time and we recognize that issues have and are continuing, we would
like to provide you an opportunity to give updated feedback on your recent
experiences with TARC. Please join us for a town hall meeting to be hosted
on Thursday, March 17, 2022 from 7:30-9:00 PM, EST via Zoom. The link to the
meeting is listed below:

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82912241898?pwd=V25OczZEKzVUcDZJekUzNF

One tap mobile:  +13126266799,,82912241898#

Telephone:  312 626  6799

Webinar ID: 82912241898