[NFBK] Tonight's All Chapters Meeting with Zoom Link

Melanie Peskoe melaniepeskoe at gmail.com
Tue May 10 01:23:36 UTC 2022

Line, thank you for letting me speak during the meeting tonight about the blind leaders development program at AFB. If anyone is interested in applying to be a Mentor or a fellow you can visit the website www.afb.org/blindleaders. If you have any questions or you need to talk with me you can reach me at 502-262-1403 via voice or text.
Best,
Mel

For all your Scentsy needs please visit www.scentsnstitches.scentsy.us and receive a free gift with each order!