[NFBK] Book available in print and braille that describes the French quarters in detail for $5

Gatton, Tonia F (OVR) Tonia.Gatton at ky.gov
Tue May 10 12:58:07 UTC 2022

vid.andrews at nfbnet.org<mailto:vid.andrews at nfbnet.org>
CC:
David Andrews <dandrews920 at comcast.net><mailto:dandrews920 at comcast.net>

Hello,

For any of you that may be traveling to New Orleans this summer, I have compiled a street guide, list of historic landmarks, restaurants, and jazz clubs in the French Quarter. This Braille or print collection is available for $5 bucks. The entire amount goes towards blind kid's literacy programs. For more information, or to place an order, email me at <mailto:sdi71270 at gmail.com><mailto:sdi71270 at gmail.com>sdi71270 at gmail.com<mailto:sdi71270 at gmail.com>. Please help spread the word!

Thank you,

Maria Morais

Tonia F. Gatton M. Ed.
Statewide DeafBlind Services Coordinator
Office of Vocational Rehabilitation
Division of Blind Services
Charles. W. McDowell Center
8412 Westport Road