[NFBK] FW: Henderson's GoFundMe page

Todd Stephens todde.stephens at windstream.net
Tue May 17 01:41:05 UTC 2022

Good Evening, Everyone:

Tragedy has struck one of our own in the NFB Kentucky affiliate! Please
assist as much as your funds will allow with contributions for Angela and
Ben and Toby Henderson. A fire occurring yesterday has left them in an
extremely vulnerable position. Thankfully, Ben, Angela, and Toby were not
injured in the fire that has devastated the building that they call home as
well as the other tenants in this building. The neighboring apartment
building was also burned.There is lots of damage, but our dear friends are
not out!

Please see the link directly below for contributions for the Henderson
family.

 <https://gofund.me/7a4004e5> https://gofund.me/7a4004e5

Warm Regards,

Todd