[NFBK] NFBGL Annual Christmas Celebration Announced

Lonnie Swafford - NFBKY lonnie.swafford at nfbofky.org
Wed Nov 2 20:25:55 UTC 2022

Greetings Everyone!

We are thrilled we may once again bring everyone together for our annual
Christmas celebration! Please join us on Saturday, December 17 from
4:00-7:00 PM at Hikes Point Christian Church, 2601 Hikes Ln. Dinner will be
provided and there is no cost to participate in the event. However, we will
except donations that will be designated for our annual giving project to
help those in need who were impacted by the floods in Eastern Kentucky. This
email is to serve as an initial announcement with additional details to
follow over the next several weeks. Please mark your callender and we look
forward to an evening filled with fun and Christmas cheer!

Lonnie T. Swafford - President

National Federation of the Blind of Greater Louisville