[NFBK] FW: Job Search Study - Now Recruiting!

Todd Stephens todde.stephens at windstream.net
Tue Nov 22 01:32:29 UTC 2022

FYI

Todd

From: Turner, Janell K (ELC) <JanellK.Turner at ky.gov>
Sent: Monday, November 21, 2022 2:33 PM
Subject: FW: Job Search Study - Now Recruiting!

Please see below for an opportunity for our adult visually impaired
consumers to participate in a job search study.  Mississippi does amazing
work and research for the blind and visually impaired community.  Please
share with anyone that might be interested.

I don't know anything about this other than what is included in the email
below, but there is an email address to contact someone about more
information.

Thank you,

Janell

Janell Turner, MS Ed, CRC

Pronouns:  She/Her

VR Administrator

Office of Vocational Rehabilitation

500 Mero Street 1SE

Frankfort, KY  40601

502-782-3406

JanellK.Turner at ky.gov <mailto:JanellK.Turner at ky.gov>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is
prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender immediately by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original
message.