[NFBK] Zoom Link for April All Chapters Meeting

lonnie.swafford at nfbofky.org lonnie.swafford at nfbofky.org
Sun Apr 9 19:19:02 UTC 2023

Please join us tomorrow at 7:00 PM, EST for our April all chapters meeting
of the National Federation of the Blind of Kentucky. Our topic will be
presented by a guest speaker from the organization Radio Eye. This service
broadcasts the reading of newspapers, magazines, grocery ads, health
information, and more to people who are visually impaired or otherwise print
impaired.  The organization is dedicated to producing quality programming
designed to help listeners lead enriched, productive, and independent lives.
The meeting link is provided below.

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/91915062155

Meeting ID: 919 1506 2155