[NFBK] All Chapters Meeting Monday August 14

Angela Dehart angela.c.dehart at gmail.com
Fri Aug 11 19:30:51 UTC 2023

Hello everyone!
I just wanted to send out a quick reminder about the all chapters meeting that will be taking place on Monday, August 14 at 7:00 PM Eastern time. We will be discussing accessible voting and will have county clerks from multiple areas across KY to speak on the matter. The link for joining the zoom meeting can be found below. Hope to see everyone there.

NFB of Kentucky Moderator is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: NFB of Kentucky All Chapters Zoom Meeting
Time: Aug 14, 2023 07:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://nfb-org.zoom.us/j/99612409661

Meeting ID: 996 1240 9661

---