[NFBK] Door prizes for convention

Karen Mayne karenmayne1964 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 29 20:20:40 UTC 2023

Hello to my NFBKY family,
Guess what time of year it is? The NFBKY state convention is fast approaching. As always, we need door prizes. We would appreciate any and all donations, however, remember that cash is very portable, as is gift cards.
Please Braille your donations, if possible. If you have any questions feel free to contact me. Call or text. 502-545-1062.
Our convention is October 6 seven and eight. Hope to see everybody there! And thanks again for your consideration.
Be sure to register for the convention. Everyone who registers is eligible for a door prize. The link to register has been sent out to the listserv.

Karen Mayne,
President of the National Federation of the Blind of Kentucky's Frankfort chapter.
Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much.
Helen Keller