[NFBK] 2023 NFB Kentucky State Convention Starting with NFB Kentucky TAD

Todd E. Stephens todde.stephens at windstream.net
Thu Aug 31 20:32:46 UTC 2023

Good Day, Federationists and Friends:

Please find our attached agenda outline for the  NFB Kentucky Technology
Assistance Division Symposium. We believe  this event will be one for the
ages! If you are unable to access the attached PDF, you can visit the TAD
webpage to view the outline at https://nfbkentuckytad.org/

The NFB Kentucky State Convention will get started on Friday, October 6th
with TAD; however, we also have our social event scheduled on Friday.
General session will start Saturday, October 7th and we will conclude our
convention late morning of October 8th after our annual business meeting.
NFB Kentucky has selected the Hilton Garden Inn NE, at 9850 Park Plaza
Drive, Louisville, KY. 40241 to hold our convention. Look for the full
agenda for our convention in the very near future.

Please note that you must pre-register to participate for any of the
in-person activities. For quick reference regarding registration for the NFB
Kentucky State Convention, visit https://nfbky.org/affiliate-convention.

Respectfully,

Todd

Todd E. Stephens, President