[NFBK] NFBGL - February In-Person Event for Bell Program

Lonnie Swafford - NFBKY lonnie.swafford at nfbofky.org
Mon Feb 6 21:26:03 UTC 2023

Come join us for a Chili Cook-Off and Family Game Night on Saturday February
18th, from 4:00 to 7:00 pm, at Hikes Point Christian Church, 2601 Hikes Lane
(Main Entrance in rear of building). If you believe you hold the receipt for
the best chili please enter your name with Sandra Williams at (502) 807-7875
asap for a chance to win. There is a $5 charge to attend this event.
Children 2 and under eat free. All proceeds will go toward our BELL program
(Braille Enrichment for Literacy and Learning). If you choose to participate
in the contest we ask that you arrive 15 minutes prior to doors opening
(3:45). Last day to RSVP for this event is Wednesday February 15th. You may
contact Ashley Swafford at (502)550-8208 to RSVP. If you have not yet paid
your membership dues for 2023, we will be excepting in person payments by
check, debit, or credit card.

Lonnie T. Swafford - President

National Federation of the Blind of Greater Louisville

Phone: (502) 609-2394

Fax: (502) 491-1992

Email:  <mailto:lonnie at nfbofky.org> lonnie at nfbgl.org