[NFBK] Washington Seminar 2023

Jayne Seif jayneseif at att.net
Sun Jan 8 16:13:26 UTC 2023

At the end of this month Karen, Sandra, Angela, and myself will be heading to capital hill to visit our Kentucky Congressmen. We will be part of a large group of National Federation of the Blind members seeking to make change for the blind via legislation. Todd Stephens our Legislative  Director is unable to attend, but as always is doing work behind the scenes.

Please look for information about a state wide meeting to discuss this effort and our legislation the last week of this month.  In the meantime please see the attached fact sheets so that you can be familiar with our positions.

Jayne Seif
She/Her/Hers
Explorer Classroom
Senior Lead, Infant & Toddler Program