[NFBK] Our Condolences to Paula Caldwell

Todd Stephens todde.stephens at windstream.net
Fri Jun 9 23:29:31 UTC 2023

Good Evening Federationists and Friends:

On behalf of the NFB Kentucky Affiliate, we want to extend our deepest
sympathy on the passing of Paula's dear husband, Shannon. Both have been
members of the Federation family for many years, and they are both loved and
treasured!

If you would like to offer a financial contribution to Paula in this
difficult time, please see the information directly below, and please  share
as well. In closing, please keep Paula and family in your thoughts and
prayers.

Warm Regards,

Todd

Todd E. Stephens, First Vice President

NFB Kentucky

Paula's PayPal and Venmo info.

PayPal: renee76 at windstream.net <mailto:renee76 at windstream.net>

Venmo:  paulacaldwell.account.venmo.com.