[NFBK] Reminder - April All Chapters Meeting

Lonnie Swafford - NFBKY lonnie.swafford at nfbofky.org
Fri Mar 31 18:07:19 UTC 2023

Please mark your calendar for Monday, April 10 at 7:00 PM, EST for our April
all chapters meeting of the National Federation of the Blind of Kentucky.
Our topic will be presented by a guest speaker from the organization Radio
Eye. This service broadcasts the reading of newspapers, magazines, grocery
ads, health information, and more to people who are visually impaired or
otherwise print impaired.  The organization is dedicated to producing
quality programming designed to help listeners lead enriched, productive,
and independent lives. The meeting link will be provided 24-48 hours prior
to the event.

Lonnie T. Swafford - President

National Federation of the Blind of Greater Louisville

Phone: (502) 609-2394

Fax: (502) 491-1992

Email: lonnie at nfbgl <mailto:lonnie at nfbofky.org> .org