[NFBK] Career Opportunities:

Jayne Seif jayneseif at att.net
Fri Mar 31 22:56:13 UTC 2023

Career Opportunities:
The National Federation of the Blind is seeking talented individuals to join our staff team. We have several openings in various areas of interest including Braille production; diversity, equity, and inclusion programs; digital communications; fiscal services; and membership development. We encourage candidates seeking to join our movement to submit a general interest cover letter and résumé to us expressing the types of positions they are seeking. Learn more and share the opportunities: https://nfb.org/about-us/career-opportunities

Jayne Seif
She/Her