[NFBK] A Quick Note to Convention Goers

Todd E. Stephens todde.stephens at windstream.net
Tue Oct 3 02:20:08 UTC 2023

Good Evening, Federationists, and Friends:

We will have a few activities during our state convention that require U.S.
currency. Since credit cards will not be an option, please make sure that
you have cash on-hand. With this said, you can still enjoy a fabulous
convention that we have planned for you  without participating  in some of
the for-pay offerings. However, if you would like to participate in the
activities  that we have planned requiring currency  , cash will be the only
option. We are recommending smaller bills like one and five-dollar bills.

We are looking forward to visiting with everyone who has pre-registered for
the NFB Kentucky State convention. Please enjoy your evening!

Respectfully,

Todd

Todd E. Stephens, President

NFB Kentucky TAD