[NFBK] This Thursday 10/12!

Melanie Peskoe melaniepeskoe at gmail.com
Tue Oct 10 17:45:30 UTC 2023

Hello NFBK family,
I just learned of a White Cane event happening this Thursday, 10/12 from 10
to 12, at the McDowell Center.

>From 10 to 11 APH will be presenting. From 11 to 12 there will be a vendor
session. From 12 to 1 there will be a lunch provided by the center. From 1
to 2 there will be a social and recreation time.

I will be there and hope to see some of you there as well.

I'm glad we passed the inter-state travel resolutions so that it might be
easier for our friends in other cities to come to these events in the
future.

All  my best,
Melanie