[NFBK] NFB Greater Louisville chapter, November event

Melanie Peskoe melaniepeskoe at gmail.com
Wed Oct 25 13:56:24 UTC 2023

Dear NFBK family,
We are quickly approaching our November 18th giving event and we hope to
see you there! This is just a reminder that we are collecting winter
hats & gloves,
socks, and hand warmers for Saint John’s Men's Treatment Center. There is
no pressure purchase more than you can, and if you can't afford to purchase
anything we still want you to attend the event.

This event will take place at Hikes Point Christian Church 2601 Hikes Lane
in the Youth Area on November 18th from 2:00 to 4:00 pm. If using a ride
share service please let them know you will need to be dropped off and
picked up at the Main Entrance doors located in the back of the building.

For any questions you can contact NFBGL President, Ashley Swaford, at
(502)550-8208.

We hope to see many of you there!
Submitted by,
Melanie Peskoe