[NFBK] Last Call for Registration

Todd E. Stephens todde.stephens at windstream.net
Fri Sep 15 22:53:28 UTC 2023

Good Evening:

Well, that's not quite correct, but time is getting short. The deadline for
the NFB Kentucky state convention registration will end on 9/25/23. If you
have not yet registered, please do so at
https://nfbky.org/affiliate-convention/.

Registration is required to attend the NFB Kentucky state convention as well
as all activities. We were recently asked if a person had to register to
attend the NFB Kentucky Friday night social  from 7 PM to 10 PM. The answer
is YES. You will not be allowed to participate in our social event unless
you have registered for the convention.

On behalf of NFB Kentucky President Jayne Seif, we are looking forward to
visiting with NFB Kentucky Federation family and visiting with new friends
at the 2023 NFB Kentucky state convention.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Respectfully,

Todd

Todd E. Stephens, First Vice President

NFB Kentucky