[NFBK] 2023 NFB Kentucky TAD Symposium Check-In

Todd E. Stephens todde.stephens at windstream.net
Sat Sep 23 02:11:32 UTC 2023

Good Evening, Federationists and Friends:

Event: The 2023 Technology Assistance Division (TAD) Symposium

Location: The Hilton Garden Inn NE, 9850 Park Plaza Drive, Louisville, KY.
40241

When: October 6th from 9 AM to 4:30 PM

please note that the check in for the NFB Kentucky State Convention's
opening event, The NFB Kentucky TAD Symposium, will start at 8:15 AM. This
event is only for those who have pre-registered at:
https://nfbky.org/affiliate-convention. We have lots on our agenda for you,
and we must get started at 9 AM sharp! Please do your best to arrive at 8:15
AM to get registered for your lunch and for fabulous door prizes.

We're looking forward to sharing a fabulous weekend with you!

Respectfully,

Todd

Todd E. Stephens, President

NFB Kentucky TAD