[NFBK] For Immediate Release

Todd E. Stephens todde.stephens at windstream.net
Fri Apr 19 02:59:14 UTC 2024

Good Evening:

I am sending this on behalf of Lora Stephens, NFB Kentucky Secretary.

We regret to inform the membership of the National Federation of the Blind
of Kentucky that our President, Jayne Seif, submitted her immediate
resignation to the NFB of Kentucky Board of Directors and to President, Mark
Riccobono, effective as of April 14, 2024.

met on Thursday, April 18, 2024, at 7 PM on Zoom to discuss the vacancy
related to Jayn's departure and to formally install interim leadership. We
are pleased to announce that Angela Henderson has agreed to assume the
interim presidency of our Kentucky affiliate, ascending from her position as
NFB Kentucky's First Vice President. 2nd Vice-President, Karen Mayne will
assume the interim role of 1st Vice-President.

The NFB of Kentucky Board of Directors feels confident in Angela's
leadership.   Angela has been integral in the development, growth, as well
as in the fundamental operations of our Kentucky affiliate. Angela hopes to
be formally elected as the new president of the National Federation of the
Blind of Kentucky during our next general assembly which takes place during
our 2024 state convention which is     scheduled for the weekend of November
1-3, 2024, at the Hilton Garden Inn Northeast in Louisville.

Let us all come together to congratulate Angela on her new post and let us
all provide Angela with our full support so that our Kentucky Affiliate can
continue our mission of advocacy, education, and training.