[Nfbkabs] nursing

katie albinochick816 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 19 23:43:48 UTC 2008

Hey everyone,
I was wondering if you all could help me out with something.  I'm debating on what to major in right now and one of the things I'm strongly considering is nursing.  I was wondering if any of you know anyone either through conventions or just personal experience that's a blind nurse, if so did they have strong feelings for it either way?  Basically what I'm worried about is being able to get a job after I graduate.  So any information anyone knows about this would be much appreciated.
Thanks,
Katie