[Nfbkabs] nursing

Melanie Peskoe mpeskoe at insightbb.com
Thu Nov 20 11:19:22 UTC 2008

Katie,
I remember there being this girl (for some reason I want to say she was from
Canada) who wanted to go to nursing school.  She had a lot of trouble
getting in because of her blindness and I think she actually took them to
court.  You might post a message on the list and see if anyone remembers it.
Whatever you decide, make sure it's something you really wan to do.  I made
the mistake of not being sure and because of that I bounced around from
major to major and could have graduated much earlier than I actually did.
I'm only now completely nailing down what I want to do, but once you know it
is a good feeling.  What happened to the paralegal program?  I think you'd
be awesome in that field.  Take care, Melanie