[Nfbkabs] Fwd: NFBK - 2009 National Convention

Kathy Garrett kgarrett1984 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 24 15:51:14 UTC 2009

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Cathy <cathyj at iglou.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2009 10:36:12 -0500
Subject: NFBK -  2009 National Convention
To: "NFBK at yahoogroups. com" <NFBK at yahoogroups.com>

Good Morning Gang,

At this point there haven't been very many people who have expressed
interest in chartering a bus to Detroit for the 2009 National Convention. If
I don't have at least 25 people who will commit it simply won't be feasible
for the affiliate to authorize spending the money. The only people who have
responded are here in Louisville. I know there are others out in the state
who typically ride with us when we take a bus. Where are you? I know it is
five mounts away but, you can't plan these things overnight. If you have
never ridden with us you don't know what you are missing. We really do have
a good time traveling together. Seriously think about it and let me know.
E-mail me off line at cathyj at iglou.com or call 366-2317.

Cathy

thought maybe some of you could use this info.