[Nfbkabs] FW: [Nfbnet-members-list] Listen to the Blind Driver ChallengeT at the Rolex 24 At Daytona!

Shannon Caldwell sjgc14 at windstream.net
Fri Jan 28 23:54:38 UTC 2011

FYI
Sharing this with you.
Shannon Caldwell
Sjgc14 at windstream.net

-----Original Message-----
From: nfbnet-members-list-bounces at nfbnet.org
[mailto:nfbnet-members-list-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Freeh,Jessica
(by way of David Andrews <dandrews at visi.com>)
Sent: Friday, January 28, 2011 4:02 PM
To: nfbnet-members-list at nfbnet.org
Subject: [Nfbnet-members-list] Listen to the Blind Driver ChallengeT at the
Rolex 24 At Daytona!

Listen to the Blind Driver ChallengeT at the Rolex 24 At Daytona!

Even if you are not attending the Blind Driver
ChallengeT demonstration at the Rolex 24 At
Daytona, you can still follow this historic
event! We will be live streaming tonight's
kick-off rally and tomorrow's world debut of our
prototype nonvisual interface that will make it
possible for a blind person to drive a car independently!

Visit http://nfbrolex24.serverroom.us:5144/index.html to listen live!

STREAMING SCHEDULE

Friday

7:15 p.m. Log on
7:30-8:30 p.m. Blind Driver ChallengeT Kick-off Rally

Saturday

11:00 a.m. Log on
11:15 a.m. Pre-Blind Driver ChallengeT Demonstration Discussion
11:30 a.m.-12:00 p.m. Blind Driver ChallengeT Demonstration