[Nfbkpbc] NFBGL Members, Spread the word.

Nickie Pearl njp at insightbb.com
Mon Mar 2 20:58:54 UTC 2009

Hi everyone,
    Due to some changes at The Kentucky School for the Blind, KSB, we will no longer be having our monthly meetings at the school.  Starting Friday, March 20, 2009 we will have our meetings at the McDowell Center, 8412 Westport Rd.  The meeting room is on the second floor in the auditorium.  The meeting time will be the same and we will continue to have the social hour.  Please help us spread the word about the move.  If you have any questions please contact me.

I want to let everyone know that this year's Chili Supper and Auction raised $2700.00.  This year's crowd was the biggest yet, with about 80 people in attendence and the second largest as far as money raised.  Thank you to everyone for another huge success!

It's that time once again to prepare for the April luncheon.  More information will be coming out soon.

Thanks,