[Nfbkpbc] FW: NFBK - KAPUB Braille Pen Pal group for kids

Nickie njp at insightbb.com
Wed Oct 14 13:24:00 UTC 2009

-----Original Message-----
From: NFBK at yahoogroups.com [mailto:NFBK at yahoogroups.com]On Behalf Of Nickie
Sent: Thursday, October 01, 2009 9:05 PM
To: NFBK List
Subject: NFBK - KAPUB Braille Pen Pal group for kids

Good evening,

    The Kentucky Association to Promote the Use of Braille (KAPUB) is
looking to start a Braille pen pal group for kids.  Adult volunteers from
KAPUB will be pen pals for the kids.  What kid doesn't like getting
something in the mail.  This is a good way to reinforce Braille instruction
in a fun and exciting way.
    If you would be interested in sighing your child/children up for this
group, please e-mail me off list with the following, Childs name, Childs
grade, mailing address and phone number where I can contact you.
    If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Thank You,
Nickie
njp at insightbb.com

__._,_.___
If you know of someone who wants to join this group.  Have them
send an e-mail to:  NFBK-subscribe at yahoogroups.com
If you no longer wish to receive these messages, send a blank e-mail to
NFBK-unsubscribe at yahoogroups.com .  For those without e-mail, please have
them cal (502) 4 9 5 - 7 1 3 0 for the NFB of Greater Louisville's Automated
Information System.

MARKETPLACE
Mom Power: Discover the community of moms doing more for their families, for
the world and for each other

Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch format
to Traditional
  a..  1New Members
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Finance