[Nfbkpbc] NFBGL February Meeting

Nickie njp at insightbb.com
Sun Feb 14 19:41:06 UTC 2010

Hello,

    The next monthly meeting for NFBGL will be held this Friday February 19,
2010.  The meeting will be held at the McDowell Center, 8412 Westport Rd.
Social hour 6pm and meeting 7pm till 8:30pm.  Brian Gomer from Lab Computer
will be joining us to show off some wonderful new products.

    The plans for the 2010 Chili Supper and Auction are coming together
nicely.  This event will be held on Saturday March 13, 2010 at the Christ
Church Cathedral, 421 South Second Street.  You sill have time to enter the
chili cook-off.  If you are interested e-mail me at, njp at insightbb.com
    Some of the auction items we have are, One night lodging at the Galt
House, Two monthly TARC bus passes, $100 gift certificate to Dazzle Salon &
Spa, $50 Macy's gift card and the KNFB reader.  We have lots more great
items so please join us for a wonderful night!

    If you have any questions about these upcoming events, please feel free
to e-mail me at njp at insightbb.com

Thanks,
Nickie