[Nfbkpbc] Tactile Board Game

KeySense Games keysensegames at gmail.com
Thu May 9 19:08:33 UTC 2013

Hello,

>From my experience growing up with a visually impaired sister who was born
with cataracts, I realized how difficult it was for her to have fun as a
child. She had no toys or entertainment specifically designed for children
like her. While other children were able to play with various games and
socialized with their friends, her form of entertainment was limited to the
radio and watching TV from less than an arm's length away.

Because of this, I decided to make a difference for the other children who
have similar conditions like my sister. Together with fellow undergraduate
students at the University of Washington, we created a board game for the
visually impaired children called Sea Divers.

http://www.keysensegames.com/our-products.html

Our game incorporates raised edges and unique textures for each animal,
making the game fun, engaging, and interactive for visually impaired
children. We personally guarantee you and your children will love playing
the game!

Please visit our website at www.keysensegames.com to learn more about our
game.

We designed our game specifically for you and your children, so feel free
to email us at info at keysensegames.com if you have any suggestions for game
adaptations or concepts for future games. We want our games to provide the
most benefit for you and your children and we greatly value your feedback!

Vanny Condroadi

KeySense Games