[Nfbktad] New Listserv

John Glisson j.glisson at insightbb.com
Fri Oct 15 21:26:50 UTC 2010

Hey Guys,
I suppose this means that TAD is now using NFBNET.org as the listserv host!  Great.  I am recommending that Todd Stephens join the Listserv and also NFBKTAD.  Todd is a relatively new member of NFB of Lexington and also serves the Independence Place Board of Directors as Treasurer and Independence Place, Inc. as Special Projects Coordinator.  Todd is also currently working on the American Recovery & Reinvestment Act (ARRA) Independent Living Services stimulus funding opportunity for Eastern KY.

I'm getting old, it seems.  I don't remember if I've mentioned this to Todd or to some of you as TAD members or if I've just dreamed it all up.  Nevertheless, should you find Todd attempting to join the Listserv, I recommend approval.  Thanks.

John G.