[Nfbktad] Windows 7 magnifier question

Scott Spaulding spaulding.scott at gmail.com
Sat Jul 30 07:41:10 UTC 2011

Hi everyone,
   I'm sending this to multiple lists to see if anyone can assist me. I've
been using the magnifier that comes built-in to Windows 7 in full screen
mode since I got it earlier this year. I turned off magnifier when I sent my
laptop in for service & when I went to use it again the full scrn option was
greyed out, so I had to go back to using a program called Zoomtext, which
does magnification as well, for those that don't know what it is. I'd prefer
to not have to use the extra program for magnification & go back to using
full screen windows magnifier if I can. By the way, the magnifier works fine
in the lens or docked mode. Does anyone have any idea how to get it back to
full screen mode? I'd greatly appreciate any information anyone on these
lists might have.

--
Scott Spaulding
Twitter, audioboo & Facebook ID: sws40203