[Nfbktad] Executive Products Inc - Notification

Al Eremita aleremita at executiveproductsinc.com
Mon Mar 7 05:53:32 UTC 2011

Executive Products has been in business for 7
years now. We have always had one goal in mind
and that was to protect your valuable devices,
and to make your devices mobile. Over the years
we have noticed that many companies in the sight
impaired community make very good products but
provide you with very little protection to your
devices or make it mobile to use. We have also
evolved to adapt to our customers needs and
always welcome your suggestions (such as using
magnets instead of Velcro when possible). We
would like to thank each and everyone one of you
that have purchased our products (and some of you
have purchased more than one), and we are looking
to create more cases as new products come into
the market. If at any time you would like to
purchase any one of our cases you can always go
to our website
<http://www.executiveproductinc.com>www.executiveproductinc.com
or call us anytime at 818-833-8080. Carol or Al
will be able happy to answer any questions you
may have or to help you place an order.

We take great pride in working very closely with
the sight impaired community. We are also very
proud that all our products are made in the USA!

Book Port                            Book Port
+                        Braille+
                 Braille Connect
32/40                     Braille
Icon                                       Braille Sense Plus 32
BrailleNote Apex             GW
BookSense                GW Voice
Sense               Iphone
3G/4G                                   N82
                                                Plextalk
Trekker Breeze                 Victor
Stream                   Cane
Holders                     BX
400/420/440                                 QX
400/420/440                              Braille & Speak
NLS/BPH cases                  Gps
Cases                          GPS-EarthMate,
           Gps-Global
Sat,                                 GPS-Holux
GpSlim 236                 GPS-Holux I-Blue 737,
GPS-SysOn                         Book
courier                      SmartPhones Pouches S/M/L
Braille Lite
2000/M20/M40
Braille Note BT/QT  Mpower
BT/QT
Voice Note BT/QT                 Voice Note MPower BT/QT

818-833-8080

Protect your unit
.. Buy an EPI case.

Executive Products Inc.