[Nfbktad] On Behalf of Todd Stephens ...

John Glisson j.glisson at insightbb.com
Fri Feb 24 16:46:31 UTC 2012

I wanted to share with you all what I most appreciate about Newsline.  There
has been many a conversation about the wonderful features of Newsline, and
there are many of them indeed.  With that said, let me get right to it.  As
many of you know, I am a transplant from California.  Over the years, I've
really missed catching up on the local happenings in my hometown  newspaper
-The Riverside Press Enterprise.  I was born and lived in Riverside, CA for
the first 16 years of my life.  After college, I relocated to the San
Francisco Bay Area where I quickly became an Oakland Raiders and Athletics
fan.  In my opinion, the best news coverage for those sports could be found
in the Oakland Tribune and Contra Costa Times.  Well, guess what, I can
still keep up with current events thanks to Newsline on line.  I have these
three papers selected among my favorites.  By using the NFB Newsline In Your
Pocket download tool, I can have these three papers on my Victor Reader in
less than 2 minutes.  Yes, I have the current and previous editions
newspapers on my portable reading device - ready for travel in 2 minutes!!
Where else does it get that good.  What can I say, I absolutely love NFB
Newsline!!

Regards,

Best,

Todd