[Nfbktad] Resources

Todd E. Stephens todde.stephens at windstream.net
Tue Apr 23 01:56:33 UTC 2013

Greetings Members of TAD,

The Technology Assistance Division website is coming along nicely. I plan to
have a list of external resource links on the site until I can develop a
database. Please share any and all technology related resources that would
be of value to fellow members. If you would provide me with the URL, I would
be most grateful. There will be other resources that we can use in the
database when it's up and running that won't necessarily need to have a web
address. For now, though, just the website and a brief description of the
services.

We are about 6 weeks out until completion.

Many Thanks,

Todd