[Nfbktad] CROSSPOSTED: BlueTooth Keyboard Quick Reference.

Todd scorpio62 at windstream.net
Mon Dec 16 18:34:07 UTC 2013

Thank you, Ian!

Todd

From: Nfbktad [mailto:nfbktad-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of I. C. Bray
Sent: Sunday, December 15, 2013 10:42 PM
To: Professionals in Blindness Education Division List; NFB Science and
Engineering Division List; NFB of Kentucky, Technology Assistance Division;
NFB of Kentucky Internet Mailing List; NFB in Computer Science Mailing List;
National Association to Promote the Use of Braille Mailing List; Blind Math
list for those interested in mathematics
Subject: [Nfbktad] CROSSPOSTED: BlueTooth Keyboard Quick Reference.

Message was CrossPosted to multiple groups.

Appologies to those of you who receive this in multiple listserv's.

OK, for those who have not yet used a tablet or iPhone on iOS7  with a
bonefide Keyboard.

I recently bought the Logitech bluetooth Tablet

keyboard I P D.

I have found that it works very very well too.

I am not a Mac user, but I may switch soon... especially if voice over works
as well as it does on MacBooks etc as it does on iPhone.

Regardless, here is a quick reference sheet / website for all of the keys.

I have only found one or two that I can't get to work on the IPhone 4S in
iOS 7

It helps to be very knowledgeable about gestures in iOS 7 before using a
keyboard, but it makes facebook & text messaging & email wonderful!!!

Here is the link to the resource:

http://support.sas.com/misc/accessibility/education/ios/quickref.html#basicC
ommands Respectfully,

I hope you find this helpful.